How to apply for Global talent Dependent visa ( Within UK)

Hope your doing well.

Me and my Partner staying UK from last 2 year and recently she secured the Global talent visa and BRP successfully.
Now, I want to switch from my existing ICT2 ( Inter Company Transfer) visa to Global talent Dependent Visa.

Can you please guide me on steps/procedure and online application link (within UK) to apply for dependent visa.

1. Gov.UK website - Online Dependent Application Links and right category
  2. Details of Document required and tentative timelines from existing experience (if possible)

Any other pointers will be helpful :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jagdish

Process is essentially the same. Ask your partner to apply the same location that they did and you should be good to go. Documents that you will need will be listed by the online application process.

(This is assuming you are going to be dependant on your partner’s Global Talent Visa. If you wish to apply GTV for yourself, please follow https://technation.io/visa-tech-nation-visa-guide/#exceptional-talent)

1 Like

Hi Shreeniwas,

Thank you for reply.

My partner successfully received GTV visa and Brp week ago , she applied via below link :
Apply for the Global Talent visa : Switch to this visa - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Being Dependent on of partner, It seems I can not apply via same link as I do not have endorsement myself.

In my case , My partner got GTV visa and now i am applying post a week for Myself. In this case which Category Visa I should apply for and on which Gov.uk Link, as its not mentioned on Tech Nation guidelines / forum.

Sorry for asking same question, but it is not cleat to me.

Regards,
Jagdish

On that same link, if you find “partner”, you will get a link that leads you to https://www.gov.uk/global-talent/your-partner-and-children which then you will find a section titled “If your partner or children are already in the UK (extend or switch their visa)”. Have you read that section? Looks like the answers to your questions are there.

1 Like

Hi Shreeniwas,

Yes, I miss the section mentioning within UK part of section , Thanks for pointing out :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jagdish

Hi Shreeniwas,

I was filling the PBS Dependent - Global Talent visa application (on portal) for myself, I encountered that there “Home Office Consent form” ,this form was not required in case of Main Applicant ( Global Talent Holder application).

though to get to more information on below doubts, if you have come across the same form in past.

• Home Office consent form needs to be posted or upload on portal of UKVCAS as other document .
  • Do i Need to provide any other proof of Marriage/ Civil Relation ship - a part from Marriage Certificate, Utility bill etc.

Regards,
Jagdish

Marriage Certification and proof of address for spouse are document requirements and I provided both.

I am applying for my family at the same time in the UK (switch from tier 4 visa), whether I just need one link and add partner and child in the same link?. Then I pay a fee (visa, NHS) for a whole family group. Is this right? Thanks