Hey everyone, please help me rate my application:
- Data Science Director, Meta in UK
- Co-founder and CEO at startup A, currently co-founder and CEO at startup B
- Analytics Director at C. My former team lead at D.
- 10% intro
- 50% career path + open source
- 20% why UK
- 20% future plans and how UK tech will benefit from me
- Offer at Meta + payslips
- A retention offer (match Meta), options, bonus
- Meta Performance reviews + Peer feedbacks
OC2 [work beyond immediate occupation]
- ML competitions, 1st place to build recommender system (with several kaggle masters) + further talk on conference.
- Github - 2nd main contributor to repo with 1.4k+ stars, 50+ commits
- Stackoverflow, 29k+ rating
OC3 [significant contribution]
- Meta product impact. Tech leading team, responsible for one of the core signals across Facebook and Instagram
- First price bidding algorithm at A, improved revenue on 10%. Led iniaitive to adopt bidding algorithms for iOS App Tracking Transparency
- Impact at D, online recommender system with multi-armed bandits. Helped to improve revenue on 5%
Not sure whether team lead is considered as immediate colleague or manager, which is not sufficient if I understand correctly. According to TechNation Tech Nation Visa Guide - Tech Nation
Evidence of recognition, such as Reference Letters, provided by an immediate colleague, manager, or friend are not sufficient.