Help me review my application for a business applicant. exceptional Promise

good day
I am a cofounder of a product-led taxi company which is categorized under marketplace.
pls help me review my list of documents
mandatory criteria

1. reference letter from the managing Director of a product-led e-mobility company stating that I helped them achieve a 5% growth in the uses of their product and services.

2. reference letter from the CEO of an EdTech company stating how I pushed the marketing of the products and also brought a significant growth in the company.

3. a media publication talking about how I am touching lives through technology through my innovation. the media website has over 3m monthly visitors.

4. employment contract showing salary and equity options with comparism from glassdoor for the same cofounder position.

NB: I won an award for hospitality because of my innovation and I also have a media publication where this award was mentioned, December last year
i also have another recognition with media mentions as well but this was just April this year.

optional criteria 1

1. I wrote about the uniqueness of my innovation, I showed some screenshots from surveys collected from customers, I added figma screenshots to show the product design for the product (this is evidence of development), the figma screenshot also shows my name as a contributor in the project. I want to also provide the figma link for verification. I also added evidence of product in the market by showing screenshots of the application on the various app stores.

2. Employment contract with memorandum of business formation showing the shares I own in the company, I also added a media publication with link to show an award I won for my innovation in hospitality.

3. A reference letter from a COO of a technology company who knows about my innovation and how it has helped lots of people especially in rural areas.

optional criteria 3

1. customer feedbacks and reference letter from the cofounder of the company detailing my work and impact in the company.

2. Reference letter from a CTO who knows my work and the impact.

pls advise

@Francisca_Chiedu @May @Mide @reachusama @ellagna

In my opinion your documents may confuse the reviewer as there are multiple things combined into each evidence. An employment contract in the same evidence as a media event may not clearly illustrate the argument you are trying to make.

For OC1 and OC3 feedbacks and references letters are not sufficient alone — you need to be able to show tangible product impact and innovations. Just being one of the contributors in the Figma will not show your reviewer that you were exceptional. Can you access product metrics? Can you find tangible evidence backing up what your reference letters detail on your innovations? You need to show innovation at your company and on the industry of digital technology for OC1.

Please be advised that your reviewer will not click on the links.

1 Like

ok, what of my mandatory criteria

for OC3, can I use the media event as part of my evidence to show commercial success for impact. I will add screenshot and title of the media event where my name was mentioned

mandatory criteria

1. reference letter from the managing Director of a product-led e-mobility company stating that I helped them achieve a 5% growth in the uses of their product and services.

2. reference letter from the CEO of an EdTech company stating how I pushed the marketing of the products and also brought a significant growth in the company.

3. a media publication talking about how I am touching lives through technology through my innovation. the media website has over 3m monthly visitors.
    NB: I also included quantifiable metrics of the media channel showing monthly visits and ranks

4. employment contract showing salary and equity options with comparism from glassdoor for the same cofounder position.

NB: I won an award for hospitality because of my innovation and I also have a media publication where this award was mentioned, December last year
i also have another recognition with media mentions as well but this was just April this year.

optional criteria 1

1. I talked about my product innovation and how it is unique. I backed it up with a national award which I received for the innovation and media publication talking about the award.
    NB: I also included quantifiable metrics of the media channel showing monthly visits and ranks

2. A reference letter from a COO of a technology company who knows about my innovation and how it has helped in the advancement of the sector. Th LOR also talked about the uniqueness of my innovation.

3. evidence of product development, my participation in it. I added also screenshots from figma and slack showing that I am part of the development team.

pls should I add data showing significant increase of customer usages

optional criteria 3

1. customer feedbacks and reference letter from the cofounder of the company detailing my work and impact in the company.

2. Reference letter from a CTO who knows my work and the impact.

3. details of shares owned in the company, company registration details.

@May @ellagna @Francisca_Chiedu @alexnk @hsafra

pls advise

I have updated my evidence and made some changes

1. Reference letter from company A CEO , where I led the company to achieve a 5% growth in product usage.
  2. Reference letter from company B CEO where I was the lead marketing expert and strategist (Edtech company)
  3. Employment contract with salary details and equity options, and also comparism with cofounder positions on glassdoor
  4. Media recognition talking about how I am impacting lives through technology.
    Media channel have over 3m monthly viewers and I have included this metrics.

Optional Criteria 1
A. Self authored evidence of how my product is innovative and unique, it also includes how spearheaded the development of the product, I also attached ui screenshots of the product from figma where I am a collaborator.

B. Media article talking about the product and how I was exceptional in giving the product commercial recognition across the country. The article mentions my name.
Media page has over 1m monthly readers, I also attached metrics.

C. Reference letter from COO at the company to back my claims in OC1a

Optional Criteria 3
A. Screenshot of customer reviews and feedbacks from using the product.

B. Reference letter to back OC3a, where the cofounder stated my impact in the company.

C. Media recognition talking about the impact of my product and how it is changing lives. This media publication talks about a national award I won for my innovation.

Pls review

Thank you so much

MC:
-I seems like you are relying on media recognition (make sure it mentioned your name). in my opinion, I would suggest you to make this evidence slot to show your leadership in your role, while you include a screenshot of the media mention (with details) in the evidence to support your self authored evidence.

• Use reference letters just to strengthen your self authored evidence.
  • salary benchmark can be tricky for the cofounder positions, but make sure you are at the top 30% or top 5% of the benchmark then.

OC1:
B: this seems to be better in MC

OC3: I think you still lack of solid evidence to show your business impact. It supposes to be in quantifiable numbers. Look for reports, presentation, emails, letters, or anything to show that you led or participate in the business impact of your role.
A: this does not help.
B: letter does not have much value as evidence.
C: This may be fine if it talks about innovation.

Additional. You still have minimum number of evidence to be qualified for promising route. I hope you do not have more than 5 years of experience in digital tech field.

Thank you for the response…
2 media recognitions which I used mentioned my name.

I have reference letters backing my self authored evidences

For the salary evidence, I added details of shares ownership as the cofounder of the company.

I also added an industry awarded given to individuals who are recognized as industry expects and leaders in their field.

In oc3, yes.
The media mention talks about the innovation and the impact of the innovation.

I merged the custormer reviews and feedbacks with the reference letter of the cofounder as a single evidence.

Yes, it’s the promise route