Hi guys, does having less than 10 evidences automatically lead to rejection for global talent promise. I am preparing to apply for the second time and below are the list of evidences I am planning to submit
(1) Academic contribution (2 Journal papers with 42 citations combined)
(2) Pending patent (Takes few years to grant)
(3) Key Engineer at work (Product save 2 million pounds in remunerations)
(5) Media recognition (CNN, local station and online media coverage)
(6) Public presentation (2 international conference paper)
(7) MEng and Ph.D. certificate (I don’t know if to include as track records)
I don’t know how I would fair for global talent promise with all these evidences, any suggestion is welcomed.