Guys, please check my application

Thanks, @Francisca_Chiedu.
here we go…!

Congrats to you John

Thanks @Adeyinka_Ojo

Thanks boss. Am grateful

Congratulations @John_Obasi. Don’t forget to join the Visa Alumni workspace when your Visa is out. It is a super useful community.

Thanks mate, sure looking forward to it. @badesemowo

Hi all,

I’d really love some advice.

I am doing some ground-work on the Exceptional Promise programme with a view that I would like to submit an application in the next 6-months. Would it be possible to let me know your thoughts on the below & if you have any comments / considerations. I would like to get an idea if you think my application would be successful :

I work for a product-led digital technology company (Transurban). Transurban is the World’s biggest toll-road operators, but is also a digital company. They research & develop tolling & transport technology solutions & have two apps which users download to pay for their toll travel.

In terms of eligibility criteria, I would be applying for exceptional promise with 4 years experience as a Product Manager.

Evidence 1: Product Manager of the World’s First Ever Augmented Reality Dancing App. The app hit #1 on the Aus App Store, had 3.5M minutes of gameplay & 350k downloads over 6 weeks. Caveat: The app development was outsourced to Deloitte, however I was the Product Manager of the app.
The app won a B&T award in Australia in the category ‘Best Use of AR/VR’ for 2020.

Evidence 2: Product Manager which delivered a feature which enables 5M+ users to be notified in real-time of incidents & delays occurring on toll-roads, via push notifications. This initiative was rolled-out across the world’s biggest toll road product.

Evidence 3: Product Manager of the LinktGO app, which is a dedicated innovation product, which is exploring the future of electronic vehicles in Australia (Road User Charging) as well as what the future looks like in tolling. Caveat: Hopefully I will have more information on this once I submit the application – and be able to talk to numbers/ results.

Evidence 4: Product Manager on a $9M project to transform the primary mobile product for Australia’s 7th largest retailer. The transformation saw the app transition from a shopping assistant tool to an shoppable e-commerce application.

In terms of support evidence I would submit:

• A letter from the Chief Customer Officer at Transurban detailing my efforts on the Linkt App & LinktGO projects mentioned above
  • A letter from the Director, Everyday Brand at Woolworths Group (formally the GM of marketing at Coles Group) detailing my efforts on the Coles App & Augmented Reality App projects mentioned above.

I welcome all responses & look forward to reading your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

@issys - Welcome. I think it is better you create a new thread for this. Can you do this ? I am sure the community will revert and it would be easier for future visitors to find.

please you only listed 8 documents that were submitted. Isn’t it suppose to be 10. I am also working on my documents. Please help me out

Why have you resurrected an old thread. Obviously 10 is the maximum and you can submit less.