Hello, Everyone; I am a front-end developer with a history of working for startups; I am trying to build up my evidence list and start gathering it. Please, I would need your feedback and comments as to what might be missing or can be fine-tuned.
- 3 INDUSTRY RECOMMENDATION LETTERS:
- Letter from the CEO of a product company. I worked on a couple of products for him, and he was the previous CEO before the company was acquired
- Letter from CTO of product company B - part of the founding team where I worked on internal product tools.
- Letter from Senior Developer at Nvidia - we have worked a little on some projects, and he has seen my growth.
- Personal Statement
- Professional Resume
10 pieces of evidence
MANDATORY CRITERIA: How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized as (or recognized as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector?
- You command a high salary or other remuneration for your services, as evidenced by commercial or employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.
- Company B Contract Letter with salary information compared with salary data of earning front-end dev roles in Nigeria in that year
- You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.
- Evidence of work at company B where I was part of the founding team and managed most of the setup for the front-end developer tooling and product development ( GitHub contributions, chromatic logs etc.)
- Contribution to work at company A, where I worked on two products before it was acquired (evidence of GitHub history, clippings of award nomination of product B, evidence of acquisition of product B)
- Outside of your normal day-to-day job role, you led or were a significant contributor to a substantial open source project, as evidenced by the compilation of code commit summaries, repo stars or similar metrics such as download statistics, where possible.
- Contribution to the development of a product for a non-profit cause - clippings about the product on the media, reference letter of the organizers of the non-profit movement
OPTIONAL CRITERIA 2: How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the sector’s advancement?
- Evidence of contribution to Open Source projects
- Written article on my website (blog)
- Contribution on stack-overflow
- Lagos postcode search
- Evidence of mentorship must be for activity outside the applicant’s organization or normal course of work duties and excludes mentorship of other commercial organizations as part of a commercial arrangement.
- Reference letter from a mentee
OPTIONAL CRITERIA 3: How do I demonstrate that I have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company?
- Documentation on product designs or architecture diagrams clearly showing your contribution.
- Company B storybook component setup + screenshots of continuous build
- Letter from an employer wherever applicable. This is in addition to the required letters of endorsement and should be written by another individual;
- Reference letter from Employee at Company B attesting to the contributions made as one of the key engineers + Github graph
- Contributions at current job company C - graphs showing sales increase since joining the team, GitHub contributions, e.t.c
- Letter from the manager at Company C highlighting contributions