I am planning to apply for a global talent visa as an exceptional talent.
I have more than 12 years of experience in Information technologies.
- I have been working with an organization as Business Development Manager which provides infrastructure solutions, Backup and business continuity solutions, Security solutions and Cloud services to customers to transform the business into digital tranformation journey.
- I have received Awards from Dell technologies , VMware, Veeam and F5 on my achievements during my tenure.
- Working as Lecturer in a University plus have the publications in the same university journals.
- Working with Research and Development Center as an advisor.
- Received awards from University on my achievement
- Co-Founder of startup to promote Robotic Process Automation (Company is not registered on my name.
- I have helped many organizations in their business growth by helping them target the right product and hire resources
- helped many customers/clients on the availability of data, move DR on clouds etc.
- Do I have the right profile to apply for technation Visa
- Do product-led companies mean only application development, SaaS-based Companies, or Software houses only eligible as product-led digital technologies? What about companies implementing solutions of Vendors Dell, F5, Veeam and VMware?
- Do reference letters from customer, partners and vendors are sufficient enough to justify your business growth.