Hello everyone! Could anyone rate my chances of getting exceptional promise?
I work as a Senior UX researcher
My key criteria:
- My team and I won the international competition of UX researchers and product designers
- I got a grant (scholarship) to study in the bootcamp which was paid for me by digital company as for exceptional promise candidate in UX. There were 500 applications and only 28 people with highest achievements got the grant
- I am a judge in CX awards where the participants are big international companies.
you can show at least one example of when you’ve contributed to the digital technology sector outside of work, for example by mentoring or through collaborative projects:
- I have done UX research for a non-profit organization.
- For half a year, I helped the startup to conduct UX research, and also lectured them on design thinking.
- Made a 5-day training course for a retail chain (with thousands of customers).
you can show at least one example of when you’ve set up or worked in a product-led digital technology company and have made significant technical, commercial, or entrepreneurial contributions in the digital technology sector:
- I helped create a marketplace for a very large company (new business vertical -> new income stream for the company -> a lot of new customers).
- I helped the same company create educational courses (new business vertical -> new income stream for the company -> a lot of new customers).
- I helped an international company in the development of a mobile application (new vertical) (it has not yet been released, the project is under NDA).
- I am a co-founder of an agency in which we do UX research projects for companies, organize and conduct workshops)
What are my chances to get endorsement?
PS I work in the agency. We do UX research projects for big international companies. Will this count since I saw consultancies are not considered? Is making research considered as providing services?