Endorsement checklist - Endorsement received

Thanks for sharing your experience @AEPPPP
I’d like to ask about your recommendation letters.

1. Is it compulsory for each one to be up to 3 pages? The reason why I ask is that 2 of my 3 letters are just contained in 2 pages.

2. Did you use just a URL to their LinkedIn pages or did you actually attach their CVs to their respective letters ?

Thanks.

Hi sorry, just seeing your message, so no your letters don’t have to be 3 pages long. Mine were about 2 each… then I got actual CVs, but I know someone that used the LinkedIn profile for one of her references as the guy didn’t have any actual CV. @4rmSlum2uk

1 Like

yes I had one letter from the CTO… I listed that same letter as part of my mandatory evidence and as part of my OC 3 evidence. sorry just seeing your message

1 Like

I am a Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner and also in to Product Management role - Am I even eligible? Or am I wasting time?

I totally understand, that the contribution should be in the tech industry/ Innovation and stuff. Yes, I’m in to AI/ ML domains for the past 6 years now.

But still, got this question in mind and was worried to go ahead with the application.

What do you reckon?

Yes, @Sandeep. Go for it provided you have all the necessary requrements.

Alright then. Sure. I will dig more in to the details. Thanks for your moral support.

Congratulation, @AEPPPP

1 Like

Hello @AEPPPP

I got a question regarding 5th evidence of Mandatory Evidence.

" Additional reference from the CTO of my company detailing my contribution"

Was this personal reference or did this include company letterhead as well?

Also, does the letter explain how you would contribute to the UK Tech Industry?

1 Like

Oh my I should be checking this thread more often.
The additional reference was on the company letter head. This was just to confirm my claims on contribution to the company for OC 3.
It didn’t include any points on why I intend to do in the UK or how I would contribute.

However my main reference letters had all these details including how I would contribute to the UK.

2 Likes

Hi @AEPPPP

I notice that in MC3 you provided the evidence of investment you had received.

I’m startup owner, is it good to show the evidence of investment I received under the example of
“You led the marketing or business development at a product-led digital technology company, demonstrably enabling substantial revenue and/or customer growth or major commercial success, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, senior global commercial executives inside the company and/or at company partners/customers, or similar evidence” in MC?

Thanks

please how did you show this? Was it a write-up, payment proof, or emails? What exactly did you show?

I stated my specific contribution with proof of my contribution including dashboard screenshots, marketing campaign data etc

Hi

can you please help me in templates:

I have 20 years of exp (3 years teaching and 17 years IT exp)

Java, Python , DevOps, SysOps, DataAnalytics

I would like to apply GTV, stage 1.

could you please help me anyone is having templates for Stage 1 (Global talent visa).

PhD qualification.

IT Experience: DevOps, Python , DataAnalytics (17.5 years exp).

Any one having templates for Stage1. Could you please help me.

I can get three recommmandation letters from Directors with whom I worked in past years (DevOps).

I am working as reviewer in Australian Journal . I will get letter from this.

Could you please help me in templates .

Thanks a lot
Dr.B.PurnachandraRao.

Can you stop spamming the forum with questions requesting for templates. The use of template is not encouraged.

Ok…Ok Sorry for that

I have one small question.

I would like to apply Exceptional Talent.
I m having PhD in Computer science and engineering.

Can I include my PhD info as well while applying for GLOBAL talent visa.

The question you are asking is in the tech nation visa guide. Read the guide and ask specific questions.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story. Really inspiring. I am currently applying under Exceptional Promise, because I have started my own e-commerce retail store few months back (I am the owner and the only employee at the moment). The total sales I have driven so far are around £5000. Is the going to be enough? What kind of evidence do you think I can provide to prove my status as Exceptional Promise for Business Leader. This is the first time I have worked in a Leadership Role having my own store. My previous experience has been as a Customer Service Advisor for an Investment Company or in Administrator roles.

1 Like