Endorsed for Stage 1

Hi All,

i got the stage 1 endorsement as a business applicant …:slight_smile: Got it within 48 hours of applying.

Can someone share with me the link for stage 2 and share what documents are needed for stage 2 as i am unable to find much details on Stage 2.

Thanks for all your support.

Katie

1 Like

@Katie Congratulations. The link for stage 2 comes with the endorsement Email you got if you check it very well. Congrats once again.

@Katie Congratulations! I also was endorsed today as a business applicant. Though it wasn’t as quick as 48 hours :grinning:.

I read this forum a lot throughout my application process and I found a lot of the information very helpful. Though a lot of it is geared towards technical routes. I’d love to share more to assist other business applicants in this forum helpful information for making their application.

1 Like

Thanks Sojo. Got it.

i agree with you @temi. Most of the information is geared towards the technical route and like you happy to assist other business applicants in this forum if required.

Congratulations @Katie and @Temi :slight_smile:
I was also a business applicant, so definitely can support and answer any queries for business applicants.

@happysoul @temi what category of business applicant did you fall under? Sales, marketing, HR, Finance?

Congrats on your endorsement :blush:
Stage 2 is so straightforward! You only need to fill out the application form and attend the appointment for your visa! Hopefully, you’ll get the visa soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Katie: My work encompasses all these functional areas as i am at a CXO level position for last few yrs though i started my career in Product management and business strategy. I gave LoR and evidences capturing the same.

@Katie I fell under sales mostly but also operations and business strategy as I’m the co-founder of a startup.

Hi, could you please share some details about your profile to inspire us :innocent:

Congratulations Katie. That’s great. There seems to be little information about business applicants on here. Could you please share the pieces of pieces of evidence you submitted?