I am currently in the stage of collating the evidences to apply for the endorsement, I did a general overview and I noticed I can only provide three evidences:
- How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised as (or recognised as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector?
a. You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.
- How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
a. A link to one or more videos of talks or conferences that have had a significant viewership.
b. An op-ed or news article that exemplifies thought leadership, evidence of mentorship.
Please I will need the advice of people who have gotten the endorsement if this is just sufficient to apply or I need to work on more evidences before applying, thank you.
According to Technation, you are to provide 10 documents as evidence. In my experience, I always advise applicants that inside each of the documents, you also include additional information to back up the claim.
Say for example; in the criteria; How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
If you have been been given an award or some form of recognition for your work, in the document you want to use to verify this, examples of information to add include;
- Picture of the award if it is tangible
- Picture of the award if it is a certificate or comes with a certificate
- If a picture of you was taken while you were receiving this award, include it
- If an email was sent to you to notify you of the award, include it
- If there’s a news publication about the recipients of the said award, include a screenshot.
All this serves as evidence for this single document. The idea is to make the information you provide IRONCLAD.
I hope this was of help to you.
Thanks so much @Blase.Ironclad for the response, does that mean, I can submit upto 4 evidences just to support a particular question.
Yes you can. If you have them, why not.
I am not sure what you mean by three evidence. You need 10 evidence to meet 1 mandatory and two optional criteria. If you have just three for all then you are probably not ready. Rad through the tech nation guid to see if you have some of the suggested evidence or other evidence that could support you application.