Intro: I am 22 year old (started working after graduating Uni at 19), I work in sales/Marketing for application modernisation aka Cloud migration / tech modernisation.
Letter of recommendations from
CEO of my company (my company is a product based tech/software company with a revenue of over £300 million)
CMO of my company
CEO of another tech company
- How do I demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in
the digital technology sector as a director / founder of a digital technology sector
company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?
- Top achiever award from my company: Prestigious award given to only a handful of employees (total employees 5000+)
- 100% Award for financial year 22: for Hitting 100% or above in my yearly targets
- 100% Award for financial year 23: for Hitting 100% or above in my yearly targets
- 1 Letter of recommendation from an industry expert (outside my company)
- How do I demonstrate that I have made a significant technical, commercial,
or entrepreneurial contribution in the digital technology sector either as a
founder, entrepreneur or employee of a digital technology company?
- Realised closed won of over £8million
- Total pipeline generated over £12 million
- Customer survey report indicating my product was the highest scored among all of the department. My product scored 90, the next best was 42 (out of 100)
- Growth in revenue my product has seen since I joined (Significant growth)
- How do I demonstrate that I have been (or have the potential to be)
recognised as a leading talent in the digital technology sector?
- 2 x Letter of recommendation from industry expert (Internal)
- 1 Letter of recommendation from industry expert (External)
- Show Organic growth of the LinkedIn page I manage for our product
- Progression within my company 3 Promotions within 18 months. Started off as a sales associate - Business development Executive - Senior BD Executive - Account based Marketer
- Salary and bonuses