hi all, I got a rejection on my application four days ago, and I just appealed it today.
However, it will cost 28 days to get the outcome. If there is another rejection, then I need to re-submit it and wait for another month. Considering that tech nation will soon be closing its services at the end of March, I would like to be able to apply as early as possible in case there are any problems. Therefore, I would like to ask if it is theoretically feasible for me to apply for another one while I am waiting for one appeal?
Thanks for your help!!!