Business skills application under the "Promise" route:

Hello everyone. When I first found this forum, I was relieved to find answers to questions I was searching. However, I’ve got plenty more.

To summarise my case, I run an online business selling physical products on the website I created. I have one innovation that lets customers customise the product to the fullest ( first in the industry). For the second Innovation, I have plans to integrate an A. I aspect into the business process that is destined to launch in future, as training A. I software requires a lot of data. We started selling in September 2020. Despite lockdowns to date, we managed to sell some products, the customers are satisfied. However, it is becoming more challenging to keep the business afloat with declining sales every month as covid gets more intensive in our country.

Will my experience and innovations be enough for the GTV under the “promise” route?
Can I include my customer’s (one of them) feedback as Lor and the rest for possible evidence?
Can an indipendent accountat be used for Lor?
Will the yearly audited accounts be used as evidence of sale, revenue and P&L?
Can one of the Lor be from a service provider I hired to manage SEO on my website?

Answers, suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Will my experience and innovations be enough for the GTV under the “promise” route?

It is tough to say, as the brief paragraph you wrote gives no idea of either your experience or innovation.

Can I include my customer’s (one of them) feedback as Lor and the rest for possible evidence?

You can use a customer’s feedback as LoR, but such customer should fulfil the other requirements of being a referee, as well as write a letter directly addressed to TechNation.

I don’t know what “rest” is the second part of your question.

Can an indipendent accountat be used for Lor?

Is your accountant “acknowledged as experts in the digital technology field” ? If so, I don’t think they can be used to write an LoR.

Will the yearly audited accounts be used as evidence of sale, revenue and P&L?

Yes, sure. You can use it as one of your 10 evidentiary documents.

Can one of the Lor be from a service provider I hired to manage SEO on my website?

Why would someone you pay to do work for you be considered a credible source of recommendation on you? As in, the conflict of interest is very apparent.