Am I Eligible for the Global talent visa with these…?

@Uchenna_Ndubuisi First, I would like to ask if you have experience in the digital technology field (industry experience) other than completing your master’s degree in the UK?

To apply for the GT visa via TechNation the most important criteria is to prove that you have evidences on developing technologic products/companies.

If you have more experience in academia compared to industry experience then there are other GT visa routes that might be more suitable for you as mentioned by @May

Personally, I switched from Tier 4 student visa to GT visa, so, that is possible. But I switched from Tier 4 student visa to GT visa while I was pursuing my PhD. That helped me to provide evidence on speaking engagements and research pursued during my PhD as part of the endorsement application. But my main evidences and other parts of the application focused on my experiences in developing technologies and tech companies that I cofounded.

So, before you proceed with your GT visa endorsement my suggestion would be to sit and write down all your tech related achievements and experiences by reflecting your life so far. Your experiences in tech will guide you to choose which GT visa route such as TechNation, Royal Academy of Engineering (RAE), etc. is more suitable for your experiences. Moreover, your experiences will also guide you how to prepare the evidences to get a successful endorsement.

In case this helps, I have written an article on how to prepare evidences for GT visa endorsement here: This is how I got my Endorsement for Global Talent Visa under Exceptional Talent Route (AI/ML Researcher)

Also keep in mind, even if you might not have all the experiences (evidences) to apply for GT visa endorsement right now. But with strategy and careful build up of your profile in the next few months, you could gain the experiences (evidences) that could finally make your eligible for the GT visa.

All the best!

1 Like