Am I eligible for exeptional promise?

I am a Russian student from St. Petersburg and now I am graduating with a Master degree in mathematics. I have been researching ML for 2.5 years.

MC

• Best student work award on A rank conference on ML.

• Fellowship for mathematician students in St. Petersburg (4 students per year)

• I am a prize-winner of several National olympiads in math and programming. As a member of the national team participated in one international olympiad, not IMO. (But it was ~6 years ago in school)

OP3 At least 1 example of significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology company

I have been working for 2.5 years in my university as an engineer-researcher. Our team using ML develop some industrial related projects. As evidences:

• Reference letter from the head of the department.

• An article at an industry conference where I am a co-author.

OP4 At least 1 example of exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions through research endorsed by an expert.

• Award winning article(see MC) and link to corresponding github repo with more than 30 stars.

• Article on pure math in peer-reviewed journal

• I am executor of large enough ML related grant

What do you think of my chances? Most of all I am worried that university is not a product led company.