Please help evaluate my application for Exceptional Talent

Why Exceptional Talent?:
Experienced in technology for 8+ years, I co-founded Jhaki and work as principal software engineer at Topupmama. As a proven leader, innovator and achiever, I seek a UK work visa under the “exceptional talent” route to showcase my contributions.

CV: CV-Olalekan-ISMAIL
Personal Statment: Personal Statement
Recommendation Letter 1: CTO Topupmama
Recommendation Letter 2: CEO SKillPaddy
Recommendation Letter 3: Director Growth and Stragegy CRS/ Co-founder Jhaki

Mandatory Evidence

1. MC 1. MC1_COFOUNDER_JHAKI
  2. MC 6. MC6_Cyberlympics_NATIONAL_RECOGNITION
  3. MC 9. MC9_Command_High_Salary
  4. MC 10. MC10_Panelist_AND_JUDGE_Lautech_United_Nation_Halt_Prize

Optional Criteria
OC1. Demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder

1. OC1.1. Evidence of innovation/product development. Same as MC1. MC1_COFOUNDER_JHAKI

2. OC1.1. Evidence of innovation/product development associated traction through revenue. OC1.1_JHAKI_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_AND_GROWTH_METRIC

3. OC1.4. Evidence of employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.: Same as MC9_Command_High_Salary

OC3. Demonstrate that I have made a significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company.

1. OC3.1. Employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options (although you will have to demonstrate how you have made a significant impact in the sector beyond your day-to-day activities: OC3.1_EQUITY_PROMOTION_RECONGNITION_SALARY

2. OC3.3. Documentation on product designs or architecture diagram clearly showing your contribution. Please ensure this evidence is no more than three A4 pages long and demonstrates your personal work, not that of the company or team of individuals: OC3.3_SYSTEM_ARCHITECTURE_DESIGN_DOCUMENTATION

3. OC3.4. GitHub account that contains lines of code clearly showing your continuing contribution: OC3.4_GIT_CONTINOUS_CONTRIBUTION_TO_DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

What exactly are you using to proof Innovation in OC1. You have to provide thorough details about your innovation. For Exceptional Talent it should be a track record of innovation ideally more than one for the same product or different products.

Thank you @May for reviewing.

I am providing the company registration document of a dissolved company I cofounded, which shows my stake in the company.
I am also proving the financial account statement of the company in the first 6 months of launch( about 1.2m GBP)
a screenshot of the platform metrics showing the number of users and transactions, and finally another document showing my promotion/recommendation as Principal software engineer in my current company, how my earnings increased, and the equity letter I was given in the company.